Seychelles is not just a tropical exotic.
Volcanic islands surrounded by coral reefs, lush tropical forests and warm turquoise waves of the Indian Ocean fascinate at first sight and for a lifetime.Here you will experience the fascinating harmony of nature, in which serenity is born, worthy of the gardens of paradise. The immaculate naturalness of the landscape creates a truly pastoral picture.
Rest in the Seychelles can fully appreciate only those tourists who have already traveled a lot. If you decide to choose Seychelles for your first cruise, you certainly will not be disappointed – the amazing beauty of nature, friendly locals, exotic hotels and local cuisine will make your vacation in the tropics unforgettable. But those who have already managed to visit other countries will find on these islands exactly the elusive charm of the natural primordial nature, which is so appreciated by experienced travelers.
Tropical resorts Seychelles are very diverse. Many islands, each of which has its own personality, a unique combination of jungle, rocks, bays and a fantastic coastline. These islands can be compared to small boxes full of treasures – everyone will find in this magical casket something special and very close.
For lovers in the sea and each other
The secret of the Seychelles is that local authorities artificially restrict the influx of tourists, and this allows preserving the pristine purity of nature. Instead of endless heaps of hotels, you will see small, neat bungalows here, and instead of visit other countries will in noisy shopping centers, small nice shops and shops. In Victoria – the capital of Seychelles – the infrastructure, of course, is developed just fine, but on the small islands of the archipelago, human intervention in nature is minimized.
It is the control over the visit to the archipelago and, of course, quite high prices for tours that make holidays in the Seychelles for many travelers a lifelong dream. Therefore, either very well-to-do tourists or newly-married couples take a rest here – after all, what could be more romantic and unforgettable than a honeymoon on uninhabited Seychelles islands?
Traveler Notes: 10 things to do in the Seychelles
1. Do nothing. Nothing at all. The white sand beaches of the Seychelles archipelago are simply not designed to do any business here – just relaxation, relaxation and sunbathing.
2. Master diving. At least the most simple dives – at least under the supervision of an instructor, in shallow water and with insurance. To visit the Seychelles, and not to see the enchanting beauty of the underwater world – just blasphemy.
3. Try the local cuisine. If a bat stew is too exotic for you, then try, at least local fish with rice – it is beyond praise!
4. Go on a treasure hunt. Who else, if not you, will be able to find the real pirate treasures hidden on the island of Moyen?
5. During a walk through the capital you should definitely look at the local traffic lights. Yes, this is a local landmark. After all, only two traffic lights in the whole country.
6. Take a helicopter over the Indian Ocean. Amazing landscapes created by nature, do not require the intervention of photo editors and designers – their natural beauty is worth it to look at it live, and always from a bird’s eye view.
7. Try to catch blue marlin. Of course, you’ll catch tuna instead, but enjoy fishing in full, and tuna caught personally will be big and incredibly tasty.
8. Hold a wedding ceremony on the ocean. Perhaps the wedding in the Seychelles will be the beginning of an incredibly happy family life, because how can there be an unsuccessful marriage blessed by the ocean itself?
9. Go to the beach Grand Anse, to join the proud brethren “dosochnikov” and catch your first wave.
10. Bring home a souvenir from Seychelles – a huge coco nut de mer.